Blue Flying Saucer Mortar + Pestle
HIC Flying Saucer Mortar and Pestle Grinder, Porcelain
- Grind ingredients for aromatic dry rubs, curry pastes, pestos, nut butters, spreads, freshly ground cinnamon or peppercorns and even home remedies
- Mortar and Pestle grinds spices, herbs, nuts, and more into a fine paste or powder
- Made from solid, fine-quality porcelain; mortar 4-Inch x 1-Inch, pestle 2.75-Inch diameter
- Perfect for grinding garlic cloves, spices, herbs, grains, nuts and seeds and even pulverize pills
- Easy to use and clean; dishwasher safe
HIC’s Flying Saucer Mortar and Pestle Grinder is the perfect tool to grind spices, herbs, nuts, and more, into a fine paste or powder. Make aromatic dry rubs, curry pastes, pestos, homeopathic remedies, pulverize harder-to-swallow pills, and so much more. Its shallow capacity is perfect for grinding small portions during food preparation. Simply place your item into the bowl-like mortar. Hold the pestle by the handle and, using a firm pressure, make a circular motion to grind your item into a paste or powder. Harder items, like peppercorns, may need the surface cracked before it can be ground. With a firm but gentle pressure, tap the item with the pestle, then grind into the desired consistency. Pestle and mortar are both made from solid, fine-quality porcelain. Dishwasher safe.